Sunday, March 13, 2011

the simplicity of weekends

While weekdays are often hectic, full of busy school-and-work days and never enough time for everything, weekends are a time for fun, food and family. {Cheesy alliteration, anyone?} Weekends are for simplicity.



For sunlight and neighborhood cats and good food and climbing trees and looking for spring. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Tomorrow I'm going to San Antonio, probably to the zoo and Sea World and other typical things like that. :) Fun, fun, fun. And photos, of course. Always photos. My aunt and uncle brought their camera {Canon Rebel XT, it's like my camera's retired mother or something} and they have a bigger lens they said I could borrow. I don't know what one it is but it's cool anyhow.

Have a great day!

~Kendall

7 comments:

  1. Happy weekend! The photography in this post is awesome--my favourite is the top one. I'm jealous of your holiday, it's school for me tomorrow. But I'll live vicariously through your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, have fun in San Antonio! The zoo and the Sea World there are sooo nice (I go to San Antonio a lot, so :P).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have fun! I love the 3rd and 4th photos. Oh, and the 5th. AND the 6th. And the first. Oh nevermind, I love them all! :D

    ~Leanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this post -- the photos give such a wonderfully sweet view of the simplicity and calm of weekends. Beautiful captures!

    Have a lovely day!
    --Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha great pictures. :) I love the one with that cat!!! So cute.

    xx,
    Bleah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful pics!:)
    I love them!
    Follow me? I'd be very happy if you do it!
    Thank you so much!
    www.cipollainspiration.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those pictures are so amazing! I love weekends :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey, you. Be nice.