Wednesday, March 23, 2011

eat your heart out

{This post was actually supposed to be published on Monday, but then I had to get off before I could finish and then yesterday my internet was down so it got delayed even further. Anyway.}

Here are some photos of food I ate this weekend. I know it's a bit belated, but better late than never, eh? 

^This was not mine. I don't like soda, or anything with carbonation for that matter. I just don't like the fizziness. Call me odd, but I think I picked a good thing not to like. :P
























Pizza, on the other hand, is the best. Hands down. Especially pepperoni and olives. Mmm... What're your favorite pizza toppings?
























And what better way to wrap up your day than with sorbet? {Hey, that rhymes. I'm a poet and I didn't even know. loljk I knew it.}Yeah, this was taken in the grocery store. We got the raspberry and chocolate kinds, in case you were wondering. ;)

~Kendall

4 comments:

  1. I want Sorbet!!! even though mom calls it sorebutt :P I can't help but have the occasional soda, even if I wind up with bubbles up my nose.
    I guess you like grapefruit? I can't stand it. TOO. SOUR.
    I'm just rambling on your blog now, i'll leave before i say something stupid.
    Hugs!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm... I spot a Margherita pizza! My favorite. My parents own a sort of up-scale woodfired pizza restaurant so I'm constantly around all kinds of pizza :). Looks good! Actually looks pretty similar to the pizza served at my parent's place.

    Great pics!

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. That wrap, that pizza and that grapefruit all look amazing! So delicious! I miss grapefruit it's sooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm, I'm hungry now. :)

    Soda is o-k, but I do drink it sometimes.

    ~Leanna

    ReplyDelete

Hey, you. Be nice.