Sunday, July 31, 2011

summer spontaneity. {a guest post by abbey}

There's a certain aura of spontaneity that comes with the season of Summer. The random, off-beat things that come about, are just part of what makes the holidays so great. Whether it's an impromptu visit to the best ice cream shoppe in town, or just a frolic through the park, it's so nice to have a break from routine.

So, in celebration of Summer spontaneity, I dare you to...


{one} Share the lyrics from  your favourite song with the world. Canvas? Your driveway. Medium? Chalk. {I chose this song.}


{two} Read a book you loved as a child. Anything that evokes happy childhood memories is sure to make you smile.




{three} Do some cartwheels. Just because. If cartwheeling isn't your cup of tea, frolicking through a field is just as satisfying.



{four} Make a moustache. I swear, there is no finer accessory than a paper moustache on a wooden stick.

So, there you have it! I hope you all have a lovely day, and thank-you to Kendall for having me here. :)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 


Hello! I'm Abbey - as aspring writer, photographer, and daydreamer, living in the Canadian prairies. It's a pleasure to meet you! Come visit me over at The Inglenook, my little space of lovely things.

6 comments:

  1. This is a super fun and sweet post! Good job girlies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I could count how many times I've read Pippa. :)

    Lovely post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all these summer ideas, especially the lyrics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the first picture, it my favourite one in this post. =D I love the other pictures too. =)
    ~Caelen

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great ideas! I love the song in the first one. :) So summery.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, you. Be nice.