Sunday, April 03, 2011

all things bright and beautiful

It's one of those times where I'm just happy to be alive. It's not an excited or anticipating happy, but more of a content and blissful one. Everything isn't perfect, but it's okay that way. I'm just happy to be here, living among all of creation.





































































self-timer fail





Yesterday was watering the garden and putting flowers in hair. It was dewdrops on plants and walking barefoot through the grass. Bliss.









This morning was feeling replenished from church and eating doughnuts. It was more flowers and more green. Bliss. It was reading Katie's sweet and thoughtful post...Happy birthday to her! :)

This weekend was lovely. It was nice to just enjoy myself and be among all things bright and beautiful.

Hope you all have a great rest of your day!

~Kendall

3 comments:

  1. aww! thank you so much. :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOoooo! I love these pictures! The doughnut looks so good. xD I LOVE LOVE LOVE the 2nd one. :D

    elisa45.blogspot.com
    ~Elisa:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your self-timer "fail" is awesome. :D It makes me think of that verse in Isaiah that says "Beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news..." anyway.

    And thanks for making me hungry. The donut did it. :D

    ReplyDelete

Hey, you. Be nice.