Friday, January 07, 2011

it's friday, i'm in love

 Rainbow edition, or so it seems. ^_^


Yes! It is Friday, finally. My favorite day of the week, except for Saturday and Sunday. Haha. I'm so tired and I'm glad all I have to do is veg out on the computer, sleep and whatever I want. AKA not homework.

I think Mother Nature loves Fridays, too, because this is what she showed us today:


Gorgeous sunset! When I saw it, I grabbed my camera and ran down the street to get a good view without bothering to put shoes on. The colors were so brilliant; really that yellow and orange. It's unedited; I could probably make it even brighter but again, I'm lazy. :P

I'm sorry my posts have been a bit random and all over the place, but I guess that's just how I am. Hopefully I can think of ideas for posts with just one topic. I don't know about you but that's something I would like. Maybe since it's the weekend I'll have time for a little photo shoot where everything actually relates to each other? Maybe?

Well, I hope you all have a splendid weekend! Thanks for 15 followers; I like those nice, clean numbers that end in 5 or 0. ^_^

~Starr

2 comments:

  1. Things feel more orderly and *real* when they end nice and neatly in fives or zeros.
    That sunset looks beautiful. We've had some sunny days but the storms have always started just before sunset.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, you. Be nice.