Thursday, January 13, 2011

castles in the air

 "There are no rules of architecture for a castle in the clouds."
— G.K. Chesterton

You know where I want to live? A castle. I don't care what you think, I think it would be simply lovely. And I know it won't ever happen, so what's the harm in dreaming?

In autumn, when the leaves are falling and everything is dying, it will look like this:


 In the winter, right now, it will look like this, all covered in snow:


 But I can't wait for the spring to come, for the flowers to bloom and the plants to start to turn green again:


None of these photos are mine, and I'm not pretending they are. I found them all off of www.weheartit.com, a neat website that has tons of cool pictures like these. If you are interested in finding the links of where they came from, they are all on my WeHeartIt. You just can't really be sure about those links, though, which is why I haven't included them. Every time I have a post where I show pictures that don't belong to me, it will be under the label "Not Mine". Everything else is mine. :) 

~Starr

2 comments:

  1. I'm totally getting married in a castle. Actually, I have my whole life planned out up to my thirties. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the last picture! My 'castles in the air' have a serious lack of castles.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, you. Be nice.