1. Walking. It felt like winter and it looked like fall in Kansas City. In case you didn't know, that's where I was from Tuesday to Saturday. We go there for Thanksgiving every other year.2. Sculpting pie crusts.
3. Peeling apples for the pie.
4. Be thankful.
5. Rolls! Best when fresh out of the oven.
6. Playing Sorry outside with cousins. (It had warmed up.)
7. Thanksgiving meal.
8. Friday, we went and saw the Muppet Movie.
9. And then looked at the lights.
10. Ushering in the Christmas season. I'm perfectly okay with that. More than okay.
Current Word Count: 22,825