Thursday, November 24, 2011

joining the thankfulness bandwagon.

It's Thanksgiving, so of course I had to make a list of things I'm thankful for. I mean, like, what kind of blogger would I be if I didn't?




I'm thankful for (in no particular order):

-Thanksgiving. For the chance to be here in Kansas City, to be with family, to be on break from school, and just to celebrate this holiday.
-food. My one true love. Cough.
-books. I have more things to read than I could ever have time for. I guess it's better than the alternative.
-my camera.
-my friends.
-music.
-family. Even though they drive me crazy practically all the time, I'm still thankful for them.
-nature.
-the internet. The internet is great. Need proof? Go here. And refresh the page several times. Bam. Where else can you find such quality entertainment?
-my cats. :)
-soccer.
-laughter.
-the changing of the seasons.
-ya'll.
-being from Texas. Having real good Tex-Mex, saying "ya'll" and wearing shorts in November. But not getting a sunburn in November. I am not thankful for that.
-life.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Current Word Count: 20,370
Kendall

6 comments:

  1. okay so go to google and click the turkey wing!!!!! ITS SO AWESOME! and then click the feet and the head. You can make him be a football player in high heels. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. IT TURNED RED!
    happy thanksgiving, kendall :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy thanksgiving! I wish we had a holiday like this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. speaking of quality entertainment...http://nooooooooooooooo.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this list- Happy Thanksgiving, Kendall! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. And ME, right? Since I wanted to say that I was thankful for you in precal, but I didn't think you'd appreciate me doing that in front of a bunch of people that we don't know.

    I am thankful that I haven't thrown up yet, as I've been on the verge of puking since I was halfway through my bike ride that I took two and a half hours after eating Thanksgiving lunch.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, you. Be nice.