|relevant picture found in my folders; from DC|
1. Finding out an assignment actually isn't due for two more days.
2. Listening to songs that used to be your favorite way back when and still knowing all the words. (This playlist causes a) lots of nostalgia and b) lots of singing/dancing.)
4. Downton Abbey! ("We were a show that flopped." Cue sobbing. That show better get an encore.) I can't wait for next week. It's like waiting for Christmas...Literally...Get it, cause it's the Christmas Special...Everything gets so much better when I explain what I did there, however obvious it may be.
5. Having (IRL) friends to squeal about aforementioned TV show with.
7. Four day weekend coming up!
8. Looking through pictures from last summer and looking forward to this summer. I'm possibly going somewhere exciting and there's a lot that's still up in the air.
10. Attractive people. (LOL NOPE I am definitely not going to specify whom I'm talking about.)
11. Eleven. Is my favorite number.
Go have a dance party.