- You pass by a dog peeing and the mere sight of it lifting up its leg sends you into fits of audible giggles.
- You still can't drive. Even underclassmen feel sorry for you.
- Every time someone talks about college you stick your fingers in your ears and start humming.
- It takes you the equivalent of about three of The Strokes' albums to finish your (3 problem) Statistics homework that you had the whole three day weekend to do.
- You have a (private) prom dress board on Pinterest even though you know you aren't going to get asked.
- You say, "forget this, I'll be in Paris in four months" upwards of ten times a day.
- The number of drafts on your dashboard grows exponentially while you continue to post an average of once every nine days.
- One look at Gradespeed makes you want quit high school and go into a convent full time.
- You make a playlist on Spotify that includes Arctic Monkeys and Selena Gomez. And you really don't even care anymore.
- You're not only behind on your homework; you're behind on your TV shows as well. You haven't watched the past two episodes of Downton Abbey, or Parks and Rec, and, oh yeah, there's still that unwatched Doctor Who Christmas special burning a hole on the DVR.
- You use hashtags outside of Twitter so frequently, sometimes you even think in hashtags.
- And the bonus twelfth tip-off...you make lists like this to avoid doing anything else. #winning (NO! STOP THAT.)
Tuesday, February 19, 2013
11 signs your life is falling apart
by an expert in the subject