Saturday, September 22, 2012

instagramin'


Here are some Instagram pictures from the past week or so. You know, the regulars. Selfie, cat, camel (...what?). Anyway, it's been a good week, if tiring. I have a lot of homework and I haven't slept past six since Sunday. I had another meet this morning and while my time was actually a bit slower than last week (it was a lot hotter and the course was different~), I was able to pass a few people so that was a good feeling. Also while I was running in the woods I saw a squirrel running up a tree with an entire corn on the cob in its mouth. So that was fun.

I'm going to shower and then sleep forever. Over and out.

p.s. my instagram name is heykendall, in case you were curious.

11 comments:

  1. Cats--yay! Camels--interesting.... Squirrels--ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, kitty. :) I miss my kitty. <3
    Love the pictures. You're beautiful.

    xx,
    Bleah

    ReplyDelete
  3. loved the one of the cat. :]

    get some sleep! sweet dreams.

    xx.
    k

    ReplyDelete
  4. REALLY WITH THE HALF SELFIE. REALLY. *REALLY*.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ls70rx9ehg1qafrh6.gif

      ...get some sleep, hon. Maybe you'll have nicer things to say when you wake up. :)

      Delete
    2. NO BUT REALLY A SELFIE ON INSTAGRAM.
      Also it was 10:42 at night who is asleep then.

      Delete
    3. uh, yeah, I was referencing your g-mail status which if you forget says you got 4 hours of sleep so....

      also yes REALLY and it doesn't matter if you don't like something that I do b/c I DO WHAT I WANT and HATERZ ONLY MAKE ME STRONGER so HAH

      Delete
    4. That was from Friday, remember when I was talking about colleges? Oh wait, that's all the time. But no you look cute but idk man the half face thing is making me judge you pretty hard because clearly there is nothing wrong with showing your ENTIRE BEAUTIFUL FACE.

      Delete
    5. I am a cyberbully & i text u things like "ur shirt is ugly so i want to fight u after skool we will never be friend 5ever."

      Delete
    6. Jk you know I'd never think any of your shirts are ugly

      Delete

Hey, you. Be nice.