Saturday, July 06, 2013

lourmarin, provence



I got back from France this past Wednesday and I think I'm finally ready to start sorting through all my pictures and dividing them into blog posts. I'm still a little jet lagged; I woke up at 4:45 this morning and could not go back to sleep. So I've decided to be very productive today.

Anyway, here are some pictures from my time in Provence, in the south of France. We spent about a week in a house near the town of Lourmarin but we traveled to multiple other little villages throughout Provence, too. I think I'll focus on one place at a time, though, and so here's Lourmarin. In a few words: Flower filled balconies, lavender fields, narrow cobblestone streets, castles on the hillside, lots of wind, cafes and restaurants everywhere you look, colorful markets, lots of dogs (I took so many pictures of dogs, y'all don't even know), good food.












More later. 

5 comments:

  1. I would love to visit France. I'm jealous! Also, I love that pink skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these photos are so lovely -- you've made me want to hop on the eurostar right away! you look super cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So jealous! I love France it looks like you had a great time! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. those pictures of you are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a place that plays the part of setting in many a tragic romance.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, you. Be nice.