Saturday, January 19, 2013

obsessed

I sometimes go to extreme measures to avoid spending money. For instance, I bought the VSCO Cam app this afternoon (99 cents) and have been using it to edit actual photos. It involves a lot of emailing myself, but it's too fun. So this is my friend Adriana (you may recognize her) from a little photo shoot we had a week or two ago, on the last day of winter break.










The laughing ones are my favorite. A lot of people don't like pictures of themselves laughing because they don't look perfect, but I think they're so beautiful. They're what make me want to keep taking photos.

 After all, happy girls are the prettiest. 

8 comments:

  1. she is so seriously gorgeous. i can almost hear her laugh. great job! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, i wish i could somehow get this app! unforunately i do not own any kind of smart phone/ipod.

    these are just beautiful. good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes yes yes i love these! the last three are perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful! Love them all. I have the VSCO app and I often email myself a picture or two to edit. I'm way to lazy to do whole shoots. Someday ill buy the actual VSCO presets.. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, I really need VSCO cam after seeing these.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are beautiful.
    There needs to be an Android version of this app, pronto.

    ReplyDelete
  7. cheapskate. ;) jk... i probably would have done the same thing. :P

    these are lovely. and i agree - laughing photos are always my favorite. they're so real and raw and carefree and beautiful. yes. they're my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  8. she's so purty! reminds me of an old blogger named Stephanie from Fearless. xoxo || Meena

    ReplyDelete

Hey, you. Be nice.